What is an Intention?
An Intention is a plan, an idea for something you want to manifest. Perhaps you desire a healthier body, a loving relationship, a fulfilling job, financial abundance or a deep feeling of peace and clarity. Whatever it is you wish to create, remember to be patient as you let go of any negativity around your intention and re-pattern your beliefs.
Tips to help you set and work with your Intentions:
- Create a statement or mantra of your intention in the present tense as if it is already complete. For example: My body is healthy and strong; I am grounded, centered and peaceful; I make wise decisions.
- Expect resistance! We can become sidetracked, because we have negative beliefs about ourselves and doubt that the possibility of our deepest desires can actually manifest.
- Thank the negative voice that tells you it is not possible, as it is trying to protect you on some level from disappointment. “Thank you for that information, but I am making a different choice now, and the universe supports me.”
- Love your intentions as you imagine how you will feel when they are in the present moment.
- Let go of the idea of being in control and pay attention daily to new ideas, thoughts, and support coming in to help you. This is your intuition guiding you into action.
- Ask and allow yourself to have what you truly desire.
Read your Intention(s) daily, preferably every morning and evening. Allow yourself to experience the feelings of having, being or doing what it is you desire. Express gratitude now and as life unfolds in unexpectedly wonderful ways.